Bowling Tournament Clubs OF AMERICA 2014
1. Open to all bowlers who are USBC members and enjoy the sport of Amateur Tournament Bowling.
2. The Handicap will be based on 90% of 210. Bowlers will use their USBC Highest average for 2013-2014 Winter or Summer Season average of 21 games or more for this Tournament. After 21 games have been bowled in the BTCOA Tournament, you will start a new average. You will use the new average the following year when bowling in BTCOA National Tournament. After 60 games you will start to drop off the oldest scores which will give you a 60 game rotation for BTCOA Tournament.
3. All prize money will be returned 100%.
4. Tournaments will be paid on an l-for-6 basis. All Semi-finalists will cash.
5. Qualifying for the semifinals will also be on an l-for-6 basis. Qualifying scores are not carried over into Semifinals.
6. Late arrivals will receive “0″ for all missed frames.
7. Plus pins will not be used or awarded during BTCOA WEEK.
8. All score sheets must be signed. Failure to do so will make scores subject to disqualification.
9. All bowling equipment used must meet USBC specifications. Equipment may be randomly checked by Tournament Director. Ball registration card must be on file in Tournament Ball Paddock before bowling.
10. BTCOA Dress Code applies. NO culottes, skorts, split skirts, hunting pants, army fatigues, jogging pants, sweat pants, hats or caps will be allowed. Bowlers may wear a shirt with their Bowling Club and their first and last names on the back. Sponsor’s name or design may appear on the front or back of the shirts.
11. All bowlers accessory items (rosin bags, etc.) must be kept behind the bowlers settee area at all times. No foreign substance, alcohol included, may be applied to ball surface once bowling begins.
12. In case of a tie for the last finalist position after semifinals, a two frame roll-off will be held.
13. All bowlers must check in at least 30 minutes prior to schedule starting time of squad.
14. No prize of $1,000.00 or more will be paid on-site until verification is completed. Prizes will be paid on Friday, July 18, 2014, at the end of BTCOA week.
15. BTCOA reserve the right to refuse any person’s entry and to adjust any person’s average at any
16. All rules not covered will be governed by BTCOA “Policies and Procedures” and USBC Tournament Rules. All decisions by the Tournament Director will be considered final.
17. Entrants who are not age 19 by July 1, 2014 are not eligible to compete.
18. After an entry has been received and the dates assigned by the Tournament Director are not refused before preparation of the schedule July 2, 2014, the entry fee cannot be refunded.
19. BTCOA National entry may be transferred within 30 days of receipt with no processing fee charged. Entries received after June 3, 2014 has until July 1, 2014 to transfer with no fee. Otherwise, all transfers will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee.
20. BTCOA shall have the right to reassign participants if for any reason BTCOA week cannot be completed on all or some of the assigned lanes, or on the dates drawn. If by way of fire, weather, gas shortage, water damage, labor unrest, mechanical malfunctions, act of terrorism, acts of God, and etc., it becomes impossible to conduct BTCOA week as publicized, all unused portions of entry fee shall be returned.
21. Squads may be added or changed bases on lane availability.